Wendy Burbage is an architectural designer with strengths in commercial, residential and interior design. Yoga, skiing and gardening are her jams. An active member of her community, she raised three children in Bow-Mar and has volunteered over the past several years with the Denver Ballet Guild, The Central City Opera Guild, and Littleton Highschool. She has just recently been nominated for president-elect of ASID Colorado.
- Randy Ross Tennis Facility- interior design
- Partners In Crime Bar, RINO, Denver
- Pinehurst Country Club Tennis/Athletic Facility Addition
- Aspen View Academy Addition
- Aim Processing Warehouse Facility Addition
Fun Facts About Wendy
How I relieve stress
I have practiced hot yoga for 21 years straight.
What I do in my spare time
I have skied every year for the past 54 years. I like to go fast! I also like skiing moguls.
My favorite place is Aspen, Colorado. I spent many years of my youth skiing Ajax and Buttermilk mountains and have such special memories of family ski days. I also met my husband there after graduating from college. We named two of our cats Ajax and Buttermilk.
I make killer peanut brittle. I have it down to an art.
My three favorite books are: Life and Death in Shanghai, Unbroken, and The Boys in the Boat. Wonderful, true stories of human perseverance and fortitude in the face of adversity.
University of Colorado, Denver
Master of Architecture
University of Colorado, Boulder
Bachelor of Environmental Design
- ASID (American Society of Interior Designers) Colorado Chapter President-Elect
- Member of Central City Opera Guild, We Care Holiday event, Past Littleton High School PTO President
- AIA Certificate of Merit for Excellence in the Study of Architecture
- Tau Sigma Delta Honor for Distinction in Architectural Design
- Temple Hoyne Buell Scholarship recipient
Talk to Wendy