Stratton Hall

Renovation

Stratton Hall was built in 1902 as a classroom building on the quad of the Colorado School of Mines campus. Renovation of the building returned the original stone and brick façade and central wood stair to their original elegance. Added space for departmental offices, faculty offices, classrooms, and specialized computer and language laboratories was created in previously underutilized attic space through the addition of skylights and new emergency egress.

Project at a Glance

Location

Golden, Colorado

Client

Colorado School of Mines

Budget

$1.6 Million

Completion

1996

Similar Projects