2014 BRS Winter Olympics
At BRS, we’ve always kept up with unconventional sports like pickle ball and cycle cross. But nothing quite compares to the curling, ice dancing and biathlons that make up the Winter Olympics.
This year, rather than going to Sochi and neglecting our clients for two weeks, we decided to bring the games to our office instead for the first ever biennial BRS Winter Olympics.
The office was divided into four countries and instructed to:
- Come up with an original name for your country
- Design a uniform for your athletes
- Designate individuals to participate in each event
- Compose a national anthem for the closing ceremonies
- Provide a beverage and/or snack that best represents your country
The Games: Snow-Bike, Bobsled, Biathlon, Curling, Figure Skating and Hockey
Trying to capture the action and excitement of our Olympic events in words would be an exercise in futility. Thankfully, we have pictures.
Needless to say, plans for the 2016 BRS Summer Olympics are already in the pipeline.
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 10:47pmcomments powered by Disqus